Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Crazy Girls!

Wow, has it really been 10 days? And I was doing so well...

Not many words today, as its my anniversary, but while the house is quiet (Patrick and Peter are napping downstairs, and Lily and Paige are napping upstairs)... I thought I'd share a couple of photos from yesterday. I kept my friend's kids for just a little bit while she took care of some duties with her grandfather. Our kids act like siblings most the time, so its quite a fun dynamic... anyhow, Lily is just in love with her oldest son, Jack. So she cozied up to him on the couch, but Paige was plagued with jealousy and had to join in!!!

While this was going on Patrick and Greyer decided to try out Lego Rock Band on the Wii, and then Paige couldn't miss out on that action... so she got off Jack's lap, created a stage with her shopping cart, and got her groove on...It's simple moments like these that make me smile. Glad I thought to grab my camera!!!





No comments: